Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
Statement of Commitment
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standards regulation (the IASR) enacted under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (the AODA).
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. is committed to training employees on Ontario’s Accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code that apply to persons with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of the employees.
- All front line employees have received training on the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Regulation (completed – December 2014).
- All production staff have received training on the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Regulation (completed – July 25, 2016).
- Training will be provided to all employees on updated accessibility laws and the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities (completed – July 25, 2016).
- Ensure our policies and training materials are made part of our orientation package (Ongoing).
Information and Communications
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. is committed to meeting the communications needs of people with disabilities. When asked, we will provide materials in accessible formats or with communication support.
- Our Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Regulation was added to our website (completed – December 2014).
- We will update our policy to reflect AODA Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Policy and Accessibility Plan (completed July 25, 2016 updated).
- A disclaimer has been added to our website employer stating that Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. is AODA compliant and is an equal opportunity employer (completed – July 25, 2016).
- Encourage feedback about our accessibility, including customer service, website and employment practices (completed July 25, 2016).
- Feedback may be made in writing, by telephone/fax or email to:
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd.
200 Shields Court
Tel: (905) 475-0422
Fax: (905) 475-9775
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. is committed to accessible and reasonable employment practices.
We will notify the public and employees that Sunny Crunch Foods Inc. will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment process.
Employee performance reviews, career development, re-assignment and return to work processes will take into account and consider the needs of employees with disabilities.
- Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. will continue to take into account the accessibility needs of personnel with disabilities in order to manage modified and return to work processes as required.
Accessible Websites and Web Content
Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd. will ensure our website and content conform to the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Level AA according to the schedule set out in the AODA Integrated Accessibility Standards.
Compliance date: January 1, 2021
Modifications to this or other policies
Any of our polices and its related procedures will be reviewed as required in the event of legislative changes.